Standards & Ethics
The GSCA is committed to providing members with programs that contain current and cutting edge information, coaching tools and modalities, and training in business practices that support effective coaching.
Individual or Corporate Affiliate membership will be granted to applicants who are interested in coaching and aligned to the mission of GSCA , but do not meet the criteria to be members under the Standards & Ethics criteria for full membership
The annual non-refundable GSCA affiliate membership fee for individuals is $125 and $195 for Corporations. Affiliate members may actively participate in Alliance programs, meetings, events and in committees. Term of membership is September though August.
The GSCA is a membership driven alliance that encourages participation from each member in addition to paying an annual membership fee. Members are invited to:
- Agree to GSCA Affiliate Standards and Ethics
- Must attend at least one program meeting before applying for membership
- Must submit an application and appropriate payment at least one week prior to the next monthly business meeting
- All Affiliate members are approved by the Board of Directors
The benefits of GSCA Affiliate Membership include:
- Free monthly attendance at program meetings; refreshments are not included
- Receive notifications and updates on GSCA outreach activities
- Invitation to annual membership meeting
- Invitation to annual holiday social gathering
- Opportunity to provide input to the Alliance by participating in a committee or work group
- Opportunity to receive discounts from GSCA members conducting workshops or coaching activities (offered by the individual GSCA member upon his/her approval)
- Listing on GSCA website: company name, contact, link
As members of the GSCA we agree to act at all times with Integrity and Respect with our clients, within our community and with fellow members by
- Applying high ethical standards at all times
- Championing others adherence to high ethical standards
- Consistently treating others with respect
- Helping support an environment where the richness of diverse perspectives is valued
- Acknowledging the contribution and accomplishments of others
- Speaking the truth in an appropriate, helpful manner
- Fostering team work
- Honoring commitments
- Treating the Alliance as a professional organization dedicated to coaching and expanding coaching awareness and not as a leads organization.
Members not honoring these requirements will be dropped from the membership role and website.